April, 29 2023
1767 Blue Sky Drive
There is a $15 Cancellation Fee regardless. The last day to cancel for a full refund, (minus cancellation fee), is March 1st. 50% refund for month of March. No refunds after April 1st.
Disclaimer of Liability: Vendor assumes full responsibility for participation in this event. I/We agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Colissa Teeter and associated parties of the ‘Hello Spring!’ Craft Fair at Skyline High School, against any claim of injury incurred by me, my affiliates, or my staff in association with this event. I agree that Skyline High School and associated parties are not responsible for any damage, theft or loss that may occur due to participation in this event.
Information and Policies
- To reserve your space….complete Application online and fill in Payment Information. Acceptance is on a First come – First served basis. (Only one representative from commercial or direct marketing companies, contact us to be sure the space hasn’t already been filled for direct marketing companies.)
- Submit your application online. Your application will then be ‘On Hold’ until approved by Colissa.
- Once approved…payment will process and A confirmation will be sent via email to you, confirming that you have a space reserved in the upcoming show!
- Payment may be made through: Venmo , PayPal or Credit Card
Venmo: No Fees
PAYPAL: Select “Friends and Family” For No Fee.
Credit Card: Approx 3% processing fee
- A booth may not be shared or consigned without Prior written consent, all names need to be added to the contract. Items must be listed, so as to avoid commercial duplication of Company Names/Products.
- Set up will begin at 7:30am and must be business-ready by 9:45am.
- Wi-Fi will be available.
- Vendors are responsible for their own booth set-up: Including tables, chairs, and tablecloths. If you signed up for electricity, be sure to bring extension cords and a power strip.
- All displays must stay within assigned space, be free standing and secure.
- Each vendor is required to fill out a sales tax form with the State of Idaho. You will be able to do this online as the time gets closer; the instructions will be on the form.
- You Must relocate your vehicle away from the building after unloading. Parking needs to be readily available for your customers.
- Break down is at 4pm, NO sooner. The premises should be vacated by 6pm.
- Booth area must be clean upon departure. Take any trash with you and REMOVE BLUE TAPE from floor. Thanks!
- Please be considerate of others and move your vehicle promptly to allow room for everyone when loading and unloading.
- Advertising will be done through Social Media, Facebook and Instagram. Poly-signs and Banners will be placed in Idaho Falls and surrounding areas. Vendors will receive a flyer to download; flyers can be shared with friends, businesses and at other shows.
Pass The Word……This will be a Fun, Spring Event people won’t want to miss!!
In addition to all the advertising that will be done, be sure to invite everyone you know through conversation, social media
See You Soon!!