October, 21 2023
Bonneville county fairgrounds
1542 E 73rd S, Idaho Falls, ID
Terms & Conditions
There is a $15 Cancellation Fee regardless. The last day to cancel for a full refund, (minus the cancellation fee), is September 1st. 50% refund for the month of September. No refunds after October 1st.
Disclaimer of Liability: The vendor assumes full responsibility for participation in this event. I/We agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Colissa Teeter and associated parties of the ‘October. Boo-tique!’ Craft Fair at the Bonneville County Fairgrounds, against any claim of injury incurred by me, my affiliates, or my staff in association with this event. I agree that the Bonneville County Fairgrounds and associated parties are not responsible for any damage, theft, or loss that may occur due to participation in this event.
Information and Policies
To reserve your space …Complete the Application online and send in your booth Payment. Acceptance is on a First come – First served basis.
Once the application and payment have BOTH been received, Your booth will be secured and you will receive a receipt/confirmation that you have a space reserved in the upcoming show!
All items being sold must be listed on your application. You may not add someone and their products to your booth without prior consent.
Only one representative from commercial or direct marketing companies. Contact us to be sure the space hasn’t already been filled for direct marketing companies.)
Payment may be made through Venmo or PayPal.
VENMO: @colissa-teeter phone code is 5818. (To avoid Fees…leave “off” for purchases)
PAYPAL: firstname.lastname@example.org (To avoid Fees… Select “Friends and Family”)
Saturday Set-up will begin at 7:30 am. Booths must be business-ready by 9:45 am. *Early Set-up will be available Friday evening. We will notify you of the time.
- Wi-Fi will be available.
- Vendors are responsible for their own booth set-up: Including tables, chairs, and tablecloths. If you signed up for electricity, be sure to bring extension cords and a power strip.
- All displays must stay Within your assigned space, be free standing and secure.
- Each vendor is required to fill out a sales tax form with the State of Idaho. You will be able to do this online as the show gets closer. The instructions will be on the form we send to you.
- You MUST relocate your vehicle away from the building after unloading. Parking needs to be readily available for your customers.
- Break down is at 4 pm, NO sooner. The premises should be vacated by 6 p.m.
- Booth area must be clean upon departure. Take any trash with you and REMOVE BLUE TAPE from floor.
- Please be considerate of others and move your vehicle promptly to allow room for everyone when loading and unloading.
- Advertising will be done through Social Media, Facebook and Instagram. Poly-signs and Banners will be placed in Idaho Falls and surrounding areas. Vendors will receive a flyer to download. This can be shared with friends, co-workers, businesses and shared on your FB and instagram pages.
- In addition to all the advertising that will be done, be sure to invite everyone you know through conversation, social media, and flyers.
This will be a Fun, Fall Event people won’t want to miss!!
See You Soon!!
5. Make Payment. (PayPal, Venmo or Credit Card)